Monday, October 25, 2010

Work Perk and A Winner



Did I mention I Love my job? Well, I do! I work in Tulsa at The Vintage Pearl
I am so grateful to my wonderful boss who offered me a position and to the many friends I have made already.

Today I picked out a necklace to remind me of my kids (they aren't hard to remember but now they are with me all the time in spirit)

I chose the Eclectic Necklace and added some copper shapes into the mix. I LOVE IT!! I really love jewelry- really I do- but I rarely wear it however, I will be wearing this every day as it is just too cool!. The girls at work are so talented and I can't say enough good about them.





On to our winner of Hello Crafty's Halloween Soap:

Katie McKid

Please send me your shipping info to: e1@keysandmemories.com

No comments: