Sunday, February 10, 2008

Etsy Buying 2-10-08


I came across this interesting listing for Tooth Chips and though I would share.
They are from http://roseofsharonacres.etsy.com/

I decided to give them a try and I really like them.

"Tooth Chips™ - Soap for your Teeth!A wonderful tasting blend of orange and cinnamon brings a new experience to toothpaste flavor! For those who love citrus, this will be a delight! Made with our vegan formula without neem oil!A 2 oz container will last 2 people approximately 2 months if brushing 2x's per day. That's $2.25/person/month!"


They really are amazing and there is a great reason to use them instead of toothpaste, took a bit of getting used to but I enjoy them. I went with the Cinnamon Orange flavor.

3 comments:

Leah said...

i buy these as well! they are great!

Three Red Hens said...

Wow, I've never seen this product before! It almost sounds too delicious to be "tooth paste". Thanks for the tip. :-)

Mimi - Image Beads said...

wow. Looks interesting, I'm going to look for them.