Friday, October 10, 2008

It's the playoffs baby!


Fall means baseball playoffs! Well it only means playoffs if my beloved Red Sox are in there and they are! Tonite is Game 1 of the ALCS against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.

I am always optomistic when it comes to the Sox. If they are playing a better team I don't care- I always know they will win- I mean I really hope they make it to the world series. I would love to see the Sox and Dodgers make it.

I am a team fan but also get attached to certain players as well. I was really mad that Johnny Damon left but I have gotten over that now. I am still upset about Manny. I liked *Manny being Manny* and wasn't looking at the bigger picture. I have decided I like Jason Bay as a replacement so it is all good.

My favorite player is Jacoby Ellsbury ( I even named a foster puppy after him) and love watching him play.

Can't wait to watch the game tonite.


No comments: