Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Featured Seller ~ Meluseena




I found the Etsy Seller meluseena
after she posted on the forums. I love her work! Meluseena is the Etsy shop of Lisa Falzon a writer and illustrator.


A little bit about her....
I am 25 years old, I'm Maltese living in Cork, Ireland. I'm a writer and illustrator, working primarily in the digital medium. I've done children's books, CD covers, banners for buses. The whole shebang.

I used to have solo exhibitions and be in group shows, but I have discovered that getting rid of the pretention of it all and selling art directly to buyers all over the world is much more satisfactory :)

http://meluseena.deviantart.com/ <--- my art dump
http://lisa-falzon.blogspot.com/ <-- my blog
www.lisafalzon.com <-- my online portfolio .


I had a hard time picking faves as I love all her work! Right now she offers Free Shipping on most items so stop by her shop and have a look. You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Lisa Falzon said...

Thank you my dear!!! ♥