Friday, February 6, 2009

One Day At A Time



Some of the changes I have made take time! So I try to look at one day at a time.

Wii fit- Day #26 I have earned my silver piggy bank ( 20 Hours) and almost have a gold one! I am pretty regular on it M-F for at least an hour. I have probably lost 5 pounds since I started.

No caffeine - Day #8 That was a lot easier than I thought! No problem at all...

Walking the Dogs - Day #5 I take each dog (I have 2) on a walk around the lake separately. That gets me and them some exercise.

Body Cleanse - Day #2 Something I did about 20 years ago and it tasted so horrible that I was afraid to do it again. This product tastes fine though. I will be doing this for about 3 months.

One more item to take care of which I will probably start next week. They say you can't eat an elephant all in one bite so I am taking it one day at a time...

No comments: