Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Paranormal Activity



So my brother and I are talking and he tells me about this movie *Paranormal Activity* He said it was very scary and good. Knowing he is a no nonsense 30 year old law student I was intrigued that something would scare him.

Off we go to the theater and one of my daughters calls to say she just saw it and it isn't scary. Great! So now I am kind of not sure what to expect. I went with my husband, another of my daughters and her boyfriend.

I really enjoyed it for several reasons. One- I was scared! Two-I enjoyed the simplicity of something like noises in the night being terrifying. Three- I think it is something that could happen.

There are 2 endings to the film. The one shown in theaters and suggested by Steven Spielberg is the one I prefer. I watched the *alternate* or original ending and although I understood the concept and idea I didn't care for the acting I guess. I don't know what it was about it.

If you liked the Blair Witch Project you might enjoy this.

No comments: