Friday, January 9, 2009

Little Debbie vs Hostess



Life's hard questions take time to answer....
For childhood memories I give 1 point to Hostess. I remember a specific time of being in our car in the 70's on a road trip and eating a Suzy Q and then getting a massive headache but still a good memory. At the bottom of my Hostess list would be Sno Balls- almost need to remove a point for that nastiness.

Little Debbie- definitely what I usually reach for these days. Big fan of snack cakes and Swiss cake rolls. Oh and Nutty bars as well.

If I need to pick only one line to have to eat the rest of my life I will go with Little Debbie... and you?

2 comments:

Keys and Memories said...

According to my very scientific Etsy poll Hostess is the clear winner...

Buy My Crap said...

Hostess, because its the only one not manufactured on peanut or tree nut tainted machinery : )

That's a thought, have you thought about turning some of your keys in to medical alert necklaces for kids/teens?